Description de l'offre
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Global Business Operations (GBO) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing and Support teams within AWS.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator to be the primary point of contact for multiple AWS business groups who require configuration, maintenance, administration, data management, reporting, documentation, and training within our SFDC environment. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements, processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC.
AWS SFDC Administrators proactively engage and support our internal customer needs, their business, and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. They manage all CRM configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes. SFDC Administrators will run independently as well as partner with SFDC Program Managers for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. Administrators must leverage their technical skillset and teamwork capabilities to successfully implement large projects that are scheduled to be built and delivered by SFDC Project Management teams.
· Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
· Hands on configuration of Sales Cloud including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
· Manage third-party applications (such as ReferenceEdge, RingDNA, etc.), and implement enhancements and upgrades to the applications as needed
· Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
· Collaborate with internal teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders
· Investigate reported system issues, and work with internal teams toward a solution
· 24/7 ownership and resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages
· Bachelor's degree
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience
· 2+ years' experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 300+ users
· Understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.)
· Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
· Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners