Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with a web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS’ growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to be the primary point of contact for multiple AWS business groups who require configuration, maintenance, administration, data management, reporting, documentation, and training within our Salesforce.com environment. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements, processes, and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com Admins proactively engage and support our internal customer needs, their business, and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. Salesforce.com Admins manage all CRM configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes. Salesforce.com Admins will run independently as well as partner with Salesforce Program Managers for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. Salesforce Admins must leverage their technical skillset and teamwork capabilities to successfully implement large projects that are scheduled to be built and delivered by Salesforce Project Management teams.
· Hands on configuration of all new and/or existing Salesforce.com features including customization of standard objects, security processes, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows, Einstein analytics, Skuid, and other 3rd party applications.
· Partner with business stakeholders and Project Managers to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve AWS Business needs.
· Develop and mentor other Salesforce team members.
· Own and deliver new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, technical planning, building, review, testing, and success tracking.
· Partner with technical resources to create and update existing technical documentation of new and updated processes within Salesforce.
· Create and manage the AWS Salesforce Admin Roadmap to track and schedule all major configuration projects using JIRA.
· · Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
· Experience working with global teams
· Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies.
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Project management and/or business process management certification
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ideal candidate profile
· Basic Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years Salesforce.com Admin/Configuration experience
· Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator, Sr. Salesforce Administrator and/or other equivalent qualification
· Understanding of and experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance (3,000+ users).
· Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with strong understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
· Business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
· Attention to detail.
· Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering products and features for a cross functional team.
· Verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.