Amazon's Finance Operations department seeks a Financial Analyst to support Accounts Receivable for LATAM countries.
This person will be responsible for the following:
·Fully proficient in Spanish and English.
· Full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and calling customers
· Reconciling AR account(s) to the general ledger
· Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables.
· Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries.
· Maintain Customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor directly) questions and requests for information.
· Creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
· Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team and internal business partners in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica and new Geo launches.
· Timely publish report via weekly metrics and provide status updates on projects
· Participate in operational excellence activities
Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents