Does helping U.S. Intelligence Community agencies implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems intrigue you? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you want to be part of a customer facing technology team helping to ensure the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology platform?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for aspiring and motivated transitioning military service members and military veterans who align with our Leadership Principles and possess a unique balance of technical aptitude and strong interpersonal skills to join our Cloud Support Associate Apprenticeship Program. If accepted, apprentices will be provided both formalized IT training and on the job training leading to an opportunity to join Amazon's world class technical teams. As an apprentice, you will have a unique opportunity to combine technical and hands on training with the Amazon Web Services team as you help individuals and businesses maintain their computing infrastructures and applications in the Cloud. Amazon.com has built a reputation of excellence in Web-related technologies and services. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is now in the Metro DC area.
What can you expect from a life in the Amazon Cloud? You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
• Interact with leading technologists around the world
• Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
• Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
• Drive customer communication during critical events
• Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers' technical support experience
• Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the developer community
• Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
Opportunities are available in Seattle, WA and Herndon, VA.