Description de l'offre
Interested in Amazon Echo? We're building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. Come join us!
As a Research Scientist in our Wake Word team, you will be responsible for data-driven improvements to our spoken language understanding models. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of products and services that make use of speech and language technology.
· Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
· Clean, analyze and select data to gauge customer experience
· Build and release models that elevate the customer experience and track impact over time
· Collaborate with colleagues from multidisciplinary science, engineering and business backgrounds.
· Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions
· Work with engineers to develop efficient data querying and modeling infrastructure for both offline and online use cases
· Master's or PhD in a relevant field
· 3+ years of experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
· Experience in Python, or another scripting language; command line usage, e.g., Bash
· Experience in algorithms and data structures
· Experience with various machine learning and modeling techniques and parameters that affect their performance