Description de l'offre
Amazon Robotics - Software Developer - North Reading, MA (Boston/Cambridge area).
Software Developers with or without robotics experience are invited to apply.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
· Completed BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3 to 5 years of experience building successful production software platforms and systems
· 3 + years of hands-on experience in Java or C++ as well as other high-level languages such as Objective-C and Python
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.