Description de l'offre
Are you seeking an environment where you can apply state-of-the-art computer science techniques, work with cutting-edge tools and technologies, and use huge amounts of data to solve real-world problems and make a massive impact? Come and join the Amazon Operations Technology organization. Our teams build software, hardware, and processes that help tens of thousands of employees deliver billions of items a year.
As a software engineer at Amazon, you're responsible for much more than just writing robust, reliable, scalable and readable code. You will operate a platform where any downtime costs millions. You will work directly with the users of your software, to deeply understand the domain and identify opportunities for improvements and optimizations. We are looking for true engineers that find practical technology solutions to real problems.
Interested in Amazon's Operations Technology Organization? We are hiring software development engineers and would like to invite you to our hiring event in Houston on September 27th 2018 for locations across Seattle, Boston, New York, Austin, Minneapolis, Vancouver and Toronto.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Solid experience in OO programming languages such as C++, Java or C#
· Solid UNIX or Linux experience
· Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Obsession with quality and customer experience - attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer- Female/Minority/Disability/Vet