Leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. Although leaders pay attention to competitors, they obsess over customers.
The Delivery Station Liaison (DSL) provides localised in-station customer service to enable a real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to local experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The DSL can also provide information to customers on how Amazon is resolving potential delivery issues affecting them.
The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of a Manager as he/she will work remotely. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to provide a timely solution and delivery of the required package. You will be expected to work independently with a high degree of accuracy.
Role and Responsibilities
· Communication with both internal and external customers regards delivery methods.
· Conflict resolution to provide the best customer solution.
· Problem solve to arrange appropriate solutions to suit customer needs.
· Work independently, make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
· Handling both verbal and written contacts.
· Liaising with 3rd party carriers.
Ideal candidate profile
· 1-2 years customer service experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Strong in both written and verbal English
· Self-disciplined, quick self-learning, diligent and proactive
· Able to Travel for 1 week of Training
More Information About This Role:
· This is a permanent role with Amazon