Customer service is the heart of Amazon. We've built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, and #1 most trusted.
"Our vision is to be earth's most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online."
ACES Business Analytics team is looking for a smart, motivated, and driven Business Analyst to focus on improving the customer experience. You will pull and analyze multiple types of data to discover and solve real world problems. This position requires high judgment, focus on speed and accuracy, and an ability to balance customer and associate experience with financial impact. It also offers broad exposure to various business and technical teams within Amazon.
This position will be located at our Amazon customer service center SJO3, located in Calle Blanco, Costa Rica.
· Developing intuitive, insightful reporting on the key drivers of our business
· Interacting with internal stakeholders to deep-dive outlier events and provide actionable insights
· Ad-hoc project work supporting the re-invention of how we manage our business
· Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources, compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Identifying process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
· Have a passion for sourcing, manipulating, and visualizing data
· Present to stakeholders, clearly communicating strategic findings and recommendations
· Translate technical concepts into business terms
· Advocate for working backwards from the customer
· Work in rapidly changing and complex environment
· Deliver key metrics to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement
· Learn new technologies, processes, and tools
· Independently identify and set priorities in an ambiguous environment
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or any related field from an accredited institution
· 2+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent Amazon experience
· Proficient with the following programming languages and statistical software: SQL, Excel, Minitab, and R
· Experience working with complex data sets in data warehouse environments
· A proven record of taking ownership and driving resolution
· Highly skilled verbal, written communication, and data presentation
· Effective communication with both business and technical teams
· Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
· Passion for operational excellence with a commitment to delighting customers