The Amazon Handmade Mexico business team is looking for a dynamic and motivated executive to acquire and manage key accounts.
Amazon Handmade is a store on Amazon for Artisans to sell their unique, handcrafted goods to millions of Amazon customers. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to be part of a dynamic team who is delighting our customers and making a meaningful impact on the lives of thousands of Mexican Artisans.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the executive teams of prospective accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements. After the acquisition, the account manager will build the success of those accounts by providing business insights, training, support and seller education.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that wants to make high impact decisions that will influence how thousands of Artisans sell on Amazon.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate enjoys solving challenging business problems and is excited about innovating on behalf of Customers and Artisans. Your responsibilities will include:
· Own defining new opportunities and drivers for Artisan business growth.
· ·Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· Engage with Artisans to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
· Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
· Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the assigned territory. Execute successfully on the plan recommended
· Identify the gaps and pain points in the current Artisan experience with selling on Amazon Handmade.
· Define and track reporting of project metrics. Own weekly report on metrics to leadership and partner teams.
· High Adaptability and opening to changes.
· Publish project trackers and flashes to keep project stakeholders informed about project status.
· Own regular cadence of business reviews with operations teams to audit ongoing performance against key metrics and program goals.
Who are you? You are right for this role if you are:
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting, with ability to work under time pressure and meet performance goals.
· Ability to work under ambiguity and fast evolving business requirements with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Exceptional organizational skills, and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Ability to effectively manage cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, provide escalations management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business need versus technical constraints and maximize business benefit while building great customer experience.
· Strong skills in acting as a bridge between business needs and technical implementation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidate profile
· BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required
· Minimum of 2+ years negotiation experience
· •5+ years of experience in roles such as Account Management, Sales, Retail Buyer/Associate buyer, Marketing/merchandising roles, Product management roles or Project management roles
· Fluent in English/Spanish