Description de l'offre
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Poste et missions:
Amaris is recruiting Software Engineers under permanent position in order to sustain its growth over APAC.
- Develop high-quality software design and architechture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Expertise of one of the selected programing languages (Java/.NET/Python) and the appriopriate frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of databases and familiarity with various operating systems
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills in English, excellent teamwork, leadership and analytical skills are pre-requisite.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent.