Trainer - Airline IT (DISMB-16-15)
Trainer - Airline IT (DISMB-16-15)Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Overall Position Objective
Design, deliver and administrate training courses primarily on Customer Management and its associated Administration elements.
Main Position Activities
· Deliver Classroom (or Virtual) training courses to Airline customers, Ground Handlers and/or Internal Amadeus staff when required.
· Design new training courses, maintain existing courses, analyze documentation (Functional Specifications, Sales Sheets, and Product Overviews) and establish contact with subject matter experts to produce instructional material.
· Ensure that the course material is presented in an organised and effective way; this includes establishing the course criteria, delivering a rehearsal, validating the course design and implementing the course.
· Use the established evaluation process to ensure the continuing relevance of training to business needs.
· Develop an outline framework for the design of the course based on a review of the training need, learning environment and organisational expectations.
· Maintain all training support material to guarantee a high level of quality in all instructional resources, e.g. Training modules, Course Guides, User Guides, Tutor Guides, Exercises, Presentation slides etc.
· Maintain internal and external relationships with departments responsible for defining the Amadeus Altéa DCS Products and Solutions.
· Available to travel up to 50% of the time.
· University Degree or equivalent
· Fluent spoken and written English, other languages are an advantage
· A minimum of 18 months experience working in an airport performing check-in and gate activities
· Practical knowledge of Ground Handling operations would be a distinct advantage
· Additional experience of Airport Operations would be useful
· Effective training skills would be desirable
· Multicultural approach with the ability to work with and communicate effectively across regional cultures
· Accountability and proactivity with the ability to work strategically and be project plan driven
· Change Management and flexibility with the ability to work well with a variety of learners
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Customer focus and interpersonal understanding being sensitive to learners needs, good listener and having empathy for others
· The ability to organize work plans and projects.
In general having at least 5 years travel and airline industry background
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus
Etudiant en 5e année d'informatique à l'INSA LYON
Jin Ling Song
en trouvant un emploi