Jeune diplômé : Strategy Analyst - Product Portfolio Strategy
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Strategy Analyst - Product Portfolio StrategyShaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Summary of the role
Support Strategy Managers/Senior Strategy Managers in defining and delivering studies intended to provide strategic insights and recommendations enabling Amadeus Top Management to make key decisions
For parts of studies under the responsibility of a Strategy Manager/Senior Strategy Manager:
· Define the scope and deliverables in co-operation with internal client and the Strategy Manager/Senior Strategy Manager
· Drive and/or support the project using best practices, working with resources from Corporate Strategy, BU's, internal support functions and external sources of knowledge
· Ensure that his/her parts of studies are carried out according to commitments to internal customers
· Present and/or contribute to preparing findings and recommendations to appropriate decision groups (BU, ExCom...)
If included in the project’s scope, may also assist the Strategy Manager/Senior Strategy Manager for the implementation of the proposed recommendation, in close co-operation with the BU's.
Ensure that customer satisfaction is monitored and kept as high as possible.
Represent Corporate Strategy in a number of internal events ( e.g. market seminars, regular BU checkpoints, etc.)
Workexperience : Either strategy consulting company or business development in a travel industry player
Education : Universtity degree in Economics, Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent work esperience, preferably an MBA
General Performance Indicators :
· Quality, Timeliness and Acceptance of work by Senior management
· Extent to which recommendations / stated objectives or strategies are accepted and implemented
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.