Quality Assurance Engineer -Payment, Pricing and Ticketing functions (R&DDS-16-24)
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Quality Assurance Engineer -Payment, Pricing and Ticketing functions (R&DDS-16-24)Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
The Quality Control and Certification (QCC) department is part of RDM-CBT division (Content, Booking & Ticketing).
However, our functional scope is wider than that as we also are the QA Department of the Payment division. This is why our QA Engineers perform functional validation on cross-functional software deliverables, ranging from itinerary pricing, ticket issuance, ATC (Amadeus Ticket Changer), to Payment solutions.
Our mission is three-fold:
• Prevent regression – with test suites that will protect our customers from bugs or any form of degradation
•Guarantee the quality of new deliverables - by building test plans and test scripts to validate any new change
•Enforce the operability of our applications – by leading the CBT Change Control Board, tracking Non Functional Requirements and following up on fallback root causes
Our test strategy is based on ISTQB principles.
Develop, execute and maintain software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level. Accountable for test strategy implementation.
* Implement test strategy for their area, in compliance with the global test strategy
* Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
* Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
* Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
* Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or regression)
* Design test cases
* Develop automated test case scripts
* Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
* Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
* Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
* Give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
* Responsible for PTRs sorting meeting
* Document software defects
* Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organisation, software developers and product definitions
* Ensure improvement of regression test repository
* May act as QA Manager in specific cases
University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience
Previous QA experience in software functional testing based on ISTQB principles, using a test management tool such as HP ALM
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Student in Embedded systems looking for an internship
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus