QA Engineer - Quality Assurance
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
QA Engineer - Quality AssuranceShaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Aim is to cover QA for Security, Communication and Cloud Infrastructure products of SCSwith several of them being Mission Critical (for instance Security Authentication). Those are widely used products/components by either all applications in Amadeus and also clients. As a consequence having issues/regression on such product would lead to lots of development blocked in Amadeus or worst critical incidents. Therefore Quality, through releases monitoring / validation, is extremely important to ensure no disruption of Amadeus day to day activities.
Accountable for the quality of the deliverables from integration test phase to deployment in production. Manage the end-to-end testing for large and complex projects, products or releases.
Methods and Processes
· Define overall test strategy. Own the test plan for the project, product or release
· Develop a relationship structure between the relevant levels of decision for both Amadeus and customer organizations involved in testing
· Accompany and support the customer during UAT for all testing matters
· Responsible for the execution of brush tests
· Analyze all testing requirements for internal PEG or cross PEG
· Responsible for the setting of the test environment during UAT (rehearsal and training environments set-up is out of scope)
· Follow the results of the test campaigns performed by the Quality /test Engineers
· Preparesign off for functional, non-functional and non-regression validations between each phase of the life cycle (integration, system, and acceptance)
· Prepoarethe Sign-off of releases
· Follow-up issues and trigger actions to ensure sustainability of the product
· Responsible for the monitoring of the software quality KPIs over the different testing phases
· Deliver regular reports to QA, PDA and DEV teams on the evolution of the quality along the testing phases
· Manage the ALM/Quality Center Software deployment for the UI and Server applications
· Perform the Selenium JAVA and Python code review of the regression scripts developed by QA Engineers
· Manage the security penetration tests of the UI application via Qualys Software
· Testservices viatransactional API (SoapUI, Json/Rest, EDI) over HTTP
· Userof the distributed version control system (Git-stash & CVS) containing the test cases
· Perform SQL queries targeting databases (Oracle/NoSQL) to manage testing data
· Support on Unit Testing to development teams in charge of UI and Server applications
· University degree or engineer school graduation
· Sotware Development:1-2 years of experience as software developper in Java/C++ within Linux/Windows environment
· Technical environment: ALM/ Quality center, Qualys, Eclipse, SQL, soapUJ, Json/REST, EDI over HTTP, versioning system (Git-stash, CVS)
· Quality assurance: (ISTQB) certified
· Project Management: (PMP) certified– optional
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Student in Embedded systems looking for an internship
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus