Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
QA Engineer - Functional Quality Assurance & Valid (R&DGL-16-20)Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The DUI division, part of AQG (Architecture, Quality & Governance), aims at providing solutions related to Document & Data Management and Presentation Frameworks and proposing them to any other Product Engineering Group.
Within DUI, the Quality Assurance team is responsible of covering QA for all products (Amadeus Business Rules, APP being a customization framework, Formatting and Delivery, Data Storage, Middleware Packaging etc.) of DUI with several of them being Mission Critical. Since those components are widely used by applications as well as by customers, the team has to monitor and validate DUI software to ensure there is no regression or disruption of Amadeus products.
There are 2 areas to cover.
· One being linked to Amadeus new rule engine with open source Drools technology.
· The second is linked to Data storage / cloud technology (Couchbase / MongoDB / …).
The QA engineer will be accountable for:
· Contributing to test strategy
· Writing test plans
· Developing, executing and maintaining technical software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level on DUI components
· Handling releases validation with GO/NO GO for software load
· Ensuring non-regression tests are up and running, activity which is progressively going to be shifted to a third party
· Providing support to applications on issues related to concerned product.
Communication with development and product definition team
Implement test strategy for their area, in compliance with the global test strategy
* Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
* Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
* Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
* Write test plan (functional and/or non functional and/or non regression)
* Design test cases
* Develop automated test case scripts
* Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
* Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
* Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
* Give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
* Responsible for PTRs sorting meeting
* Document software defects
* Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions
* Ensure improvement of non-regression test repository
* May act as QA Manager in specific cases
University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience
Successful experience in similar position is a plus
· Sotware Development:1-2 years of experience as software developper in Java/C++ within Linux/Windows environment
· Technical environment: ALM/ Quality center, Qualys, Eclipse, SQL, soapUJ, Json/REST, EDI over HTTP, versioning system (Git-stash, CVS)
· Quality assurance: (ISTQB) certified
· Project Management: (PMP) certified– optional
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.