Internship: Schedule Network & Codeshare Optimization (42542)
Internship: Schedule Network & Codeshare Optimization (42542)Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
The Schedule and Flight Operations department is the entry point for all airlines distributed by Amadeus.
It is responsible for the Altéa Inventory schedule product which aims at creating, receiving, processing and publishing the schedule information to all impacted systems.
Business analysis and development activities are the core activities of the department.
On top of working on customer requirements, the department is actively engaged on innovative topics such as the internship proposed here aiming at developing a new application.
The purpose of this internship is to participate in providing new automatic and intelligent tools for airlines to optimize their revenue by anticipating or reacting to the latest schedule changes. A user-friendly Graphical Interface is built in order to visualise the most relevant information.
The Schedule Network and Partner Optimization is a web based application using AngularJS and Python technologies.
Development axes for the application
· Qualitative Schedule Analysis enhancement e.g. with on-time performance statistics
· Network and Competition monitoring with revenue KPIs integration
· Automatic impact analysis and corrective action proposal
· Generation of schedule files for partners
The trainee will participate in following activities:
· Help the team to gather the requirements from various internal actors and potential customers
· Participate in formalising the business requirements
· Study, analyse and provide functional and technical solutions
· Help the team to develop the algorithms and the back end
· Help the team to develop the UI with the latest web technology while focusing on usability
You will collaborate with Revenue Management division.
· Good knowledge in web development (AngularJS framework)
· Good knowledge in python backend
· Knowledge in Hadoop framework is a plus
· Interest in usability
· Fluent in English
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Discover the Company Page
These people have worked here
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Student in Embedded systems looking for an internship
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus