Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Project Management for new internal toolJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Service Operations mission is to ensure that all engagements follow Efficiency, Effectiveness, Quality and ensure that cost/revenue targets are met. We oversee, design, and control the processes ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective in terms of meeting customer requirements.
Management of the project to change tools for the end-to-end service follow-up and capacity planning, i.e. mainly:
· Help the team to gather the requirements from all teams and entities who will use the new tool(s)
· Participate in reviewing possible usage or potential interface with other existing tools
· Help the team to propose and design processes to use the new tool
· Participate in writing down the Statement Of Requirement
· Help the team to propose and analyze the solutions to get the new tool developed
· Help the tea to follow-up the development
· Participate in planning the migration and adoption
· Help the team to prepare the training
The intern should have good knowledges of IT software development, project management and of business process analysis.
The intern should be curious and innovating.
Good English speaking and writing skills are a must.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.