Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Data Map ToolJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Today ticketing data are conveyed in different protocols (Protobuf, EDIFACT, XML,..) and with different formats depending on the targeted system (internal or external). The Data Map tool will offer a user-friendly interface to visualize where each piece of data is encoded in the different formats during the lifecycle of an electronic document.
This tool will ease the communication between all the systems by providing a quick and common access to the data definition.
· Graphical user interface
To reach that goal, you will participate in following activities:
· Collect the business needs
· Design the application, from a functional and technical perspective
· Develop a prototype, and test it
· Present your project and participate to internal contest
· Youare able topropose solutions in a highly complex environment.
· experience in user interface development and in software conception, development and testing.
· You are strongly willing to learn about the travel and airline industry.
· You are curious and passionate.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.