Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Main Responsibilities :
As a Customer Intelligence intern you will:
· Generate business insights on the Airline IT domain, especially focusing on the Airline Customer environment.
· Assist in various research projects , collecting data from various sources whether internal, external/secondary sources including, but not limited to: customer segment profiling ; trends monitoring ...
· Perform varied analysis and write report presentations and insights generated
· Aggregate, format , publish and maintain up-to-date content in dedicated sites.
· This position provides exposure to the client side of marketing research.
· Currently studying either a Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing /
Strong interest in the Airline Industry
· Solidquantitative and analytical capabilities.
· Excellent command of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook); Database experience is a plus
· Good communication skills (written & verbal).
· Fluent in English
.Ability to work independently and willingness to be part of a team
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.