Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Internship: Collaborative Test Review SolutionJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
We are the team ensuring the quality of critical middleware applications running in the heart of major travel industry software, written in multiple programming languages.
We use cutting edge methodologies and technologies to validate our products.
Intern mission will be to enhance an existing prototype which facilitates the presentation, review and sign-off of test design by several users.
The prototype fetches tests from HP ALM, a test management tool, and generates pages in Confluence, an Atlassian collaboration software via their respective REST APIs.
The review of the generated content is handled by Comala Workflows, a plugin that enable the review of Confluence content.
First enhancements will have to be done on front-end and back-end parts to increase the user experience, the administration part, the deployment process.
Then new important features will have to be studied, designed, developed, tested, documented, like:
· The integration of test conditions (ALM requirements section) in the review process
· The facilitation or automation of the link between the test requirements and the specifications repositories.
· The interaction with the clients of the application
Intern will be encouraged to reuse if needed existing software frameworks or libraries, eventually open-source, to cover needs of the application.
A collaboration with various actors is required:
· The users of the tool will be met on a regular basis to gather their feedbacks/requirements and ensure the tool fits their needs.
· The providers of libraries, tools, infrastructure of the application to get their support.
Good Software development skills
· Object-Oriented programming & web technologies
· knowledge of python framework such as Pyramid, Django is a plus
· Linux operating system
Graphical interface design skills
Knowledge of software development lifecycle
Interest in QA activities
Fluent in English
Curious, innovative and fast learner
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Internship: Collaborative Test Review Solution
- Nice (France)