Apprenticeship/Internship: Knowledge Management Specialist
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Apprenticeship/Internship: Knowledge Management SpecialistJoin us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Global Delivery Organization is covering many activities from supporting the sales team with a technical and functional expertise, to developing tailored and specific services or solutions, installing and supporting these solutions but also deploying the Amadeus products and finally supporting our customers with the evolution and various releases of these products.
These activities are historically managed by each ACO/Market in Amadeus but also they need support from the central organizations who are responsible for the harmonization and industrialization of our global products.
The candidate will work in the Service Planning and Strategy Department, (SPS). SPS has been set up to work transversally across DID and is accountable in a number of areas namely: Portfolio Management, where the creation of new services are managed in the MDM catalogue as well as services being decommissioned or updated. Service Financial planning is another area that SPS support and provide financial analysis and reporting as well as charged services budget planning. The newly created position of Head of Service Marketing and Knowledge Management will work directly under the SPS umbrella.
This position would suit someone with an interest in Knowledge Management and Communications. The successful applicant will be someone who can approach their role with a mix of creativity and innovation, the ability to get on with others, to manage a demanding workload, think creatively and work proactively. This position also requires a person who will face plenty of challenges in the knowledge Management area and therefore requires a high level comprehension of Change Management practices.
Our organization is committed to Knowledge Management and any new innovative approach to sharing information across Global Distribution Delivery across the globe is a prerequisite.
The Apprentice will participate to the following:
· On efficiencies by streamlining GDO processes and by ensuring optimal knowledge management
· The design and production of a Knowledge Centre maximizing the user experience, graphical design, and information availability
· Share experiences across communities of practice, business units, and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing, including preparation of case studies
· Help monitor and evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities
· Support initiatives to increase visibility and awareness of Knowledge Management within Amadeus. Lead and encourage Knowledge sharing culture in the organization
· Track and report regularly on KPIs
· Ensure effective content is available across the GDO and potentially with 3rd party companies
· Management School, Communication School or University degree in Knowledge Management or related areas in Business Management.
· International experiences are a plus
· Good spoken and written English (mandatory), any other language is a plus
· Communication, organization and planning skills
· Involved, motivated to learn and team spirit. Knows how to work collaboratively
· Self-confident, Pro-active, self-starting
· Appreciate multicultural environment
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Senior IT Enterprise Architect
Ingénieur Commercial (en recherche d'opportunité)
Talent Management Specialist @ Amadeus