Airline IT Customer Data Analyst (DM Senior Specialist)
Site internet: http://www.amadeus.com
Airline IT Customer Data Analyst (DM Senior Specialist)Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever. Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
Our mission in the Customer Insight Management team, is to generate and to share airline customers’ insights to facilitate decision making and improve customers’ experience. In order to reinforce our team we are looking for a Customer Data Analyst, who will contribute to the design of the loyalty measurement framework, tools and analysis for better customer profiling and informed decision making that support our customer loyalty strategy.
· Analyse customer data from various internal and external sources and derive insights
· Contribute to the design, production, analysisof loyalty KPIs and dashboards used as a key management tool across the organization
· Perform ad hoc analysis
· Enrich customers profiling
· Supportcustomer facing teams in the establishment of customer success and improvement action plans
· Maintain the customer segmentation model data and governance
Desired skills and qualifications
· At least 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence or related role
· IT & Airline background is a plus
· University degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics
· Proficiency in data aggregation and business intelligence
· Detail oriented
· Ability to manage priorities judiciously and to meet strict deadlines
· Strong relationship building skills
· Solid listening, written and oral communication skills (Fluent in English).
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.