Join us and shape the future of travel
· We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving
· Be part of a highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges
· Contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry
Have you ever wondered what ensures your flight takes off on time? Do you want to make a difference in the everyday lives of travellers?
The Altea Departure Control System (DCS) supports airlines through creating a technology platform to enable the end-to-end customer experience at the airport and beyond. Based entirely on open systems, the Altea DCS automates key airport processes from passenger check-in to departure.
The DCS customer management team provides a creative and dynamic environment for you to work on a highly distributed transactional applications that are developed mainly in C++ using Oracle databases with a variety of UIs - HTML and Java Swing .
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity use your analytical and problem solving skills to work on business critical software applications that have a direct impact on flights around the world.
YOU'LL WORK ON
· Developing, testing and maintaining your code for our highly distributed system
· Front and back-end systems and databases
· High-availability, highly transactional technology platforms
· The entire SDLC to grow and develop your existing IT/programming skills
· Developing innovative and industry solutions for airline partners
· Communicating with customers to enhance our IT solution suite
· Providing product support when complex issues arise
· A working knowledge of C++ in a Linux environment along with a desire to gain a deeper understanding
· Practical experience in building and supporting complex applications in a production environment
· Experience with Python , and SQL (Oracle preferred)
· Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· An eagerness to share your skills and experience, at the same time as learning new technologies
· A desire to be part of an energetic, agile team
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, isstrictly forbiddenwithout prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.