If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
The airline industry is confronted with complex processes and cost pressure but still need to be able to differentiate in order to stay competitive. Amadeus and Accenture have set-up a strategic alliance aiming to serve the industry end to end, assisting airlines to cut through the current IT complexity, unveiling potential system optimizations while accelerating the speed of customization and introducing innovative solutions.
The Alliance Innovation Centre aims to be the key place where market shifting innovation for the airline industry, gets initially explored, incubated, and then accelerated in order to effectively come to life. Its main physical hub is based in Dublin aside to prestigious and inspiring neighbours (Airbnb, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, Amazon, Twitter...), and where a dedicated local mixed (Amadeus/Accenture) innovation team being set-up, will execute the innovation center core mission whilst leveraging expertise and resources available across Amadeus and Accenture. The Alliance Innovation Centre will be co-lead by two Innovation Centre heads originating respectively from Amadeus and Accenture.
Develop innovative prototypes initiated between Amadeus, Accenture and Airlines through the Alliance Innovation Centre based in Dublin. These solutions might use emerging technologies like AI, IoT, Blockchain.
Develop and maintain prototypes as part of innovation projects executed internally within the Alliance (i.e. solely between Accenture and Amadeus), or in an open/co-creation mode with airline customers and others partners such as start-ups or other types of IT/business partners.
· Implementing and supporting frontend and backend solutions.
· API integration to external and internal solutions
· Provide technology and architecture design expertise to effectively deliver these solutions.
· Ongoing alignment/exchange with Amadeus and Accenture Airline R&D and Innovation R&D teams / communities.
· Design and maintain a local fast toolkit leveraging Amadeus and Accenture existing assets in this field.
· Provide technical support to innovation events such as customer/industry events or/and hackathons initiated through the Innovation Centre hub in Dublin.
Solid Software Engineering degree and/or clear track of innovative products launched in the market or created within previous companies.
· Development Tools
· Strong knowledge of analysis tools or specialized packages for general purposes languages
· Competency covering general development tools
· Programming Languages
· Competency covering general purpose programming languages (e.g, Java, python, C++)
· Methods & Processes
· Familiarity with relational databases
· Know how to develop using Agile, Design Thinking, Lean Start-up methods.
· Technology culture
· Good overall understanding on emerging / new technologies enabling digitalisation of airlines such Artificial Intelligence, Big Data/Data Analytics, New Connected Devices, Block Chain, IOT, Robotics, Chatbot frameworks, Cloud Computing Architecture
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.