Description de l'offre
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
I. Summary of the role
Amadeus is where the innovative solutions of tomorrow’s travel are being imagined, designed and developed.
Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the worldwide travel and tourism industry. We are seeking highly motivated and talented professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to design and deliver IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
We are looking for a C++ software engineer to join our R&D team! Our highly skilled development teams collaborate with our regional customers and with our global R&D and Operations centers to define, design, and deliver high-quality, innovative solutions.
With our state-of-the-art technology we process at peak time more than 39,000 end user transactions per second. You will be working at the core of our booking platform on a multitude of projects around the Passenger Name Record (PNR).
You will have the opportunity to work with Amadeus teams worldwide on exciting challenges on our Passenger Notification Engine, TTY exchanges, New Distribution Capacity (NDC) and various Amadeus booking flows, serving airlines and travel agencies in the North American market.
II. Main Responsibilities
· Consistently deliver on time high quality code with minimal errors using existing standards and guidelines
· Think and code like a designer/architect
· Design, document, develop, implement and unit test software modules
· Design elegant and workable software solutions, both on an application and system-wide level
· Create and update standardized documentation
Education : Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
Relevant work experience: 1-3 years of experience appreciated
Computing : Capacity to produce network designs and design policies, strategies, architectures and documentation
· Hands on expertise in design-patterns and object-oriented languages
· Technical skills in any combination of: C, C++, Python
· Agile experience/knowledge preferred
· Strong team player with collaborative mindset
· Fast, thorough and autonomous learner who also understands prioritization
· Innovative thinker within an established framework
· Proven success in managing multiple tasks
· Ability to express ideas and opinions clearly, both in oral and written format
· Demonstrated interest and experience in learning new technologies and methodologies
· Desire to participate in a multi-cultural and global organization
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Amadeus strives to achieve outstanding results through a diverseworkforce. Our employees represent over 123 nationalities. We welcomeand embrace individual differences to bring out the brilliance inourselves, our customers and each other. We are proud to be an equalopportunity employer.