Description de l'offre
Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
· Work for a truly global IT & travel company
· Grow your career internationally
· Receive training and development to kick-start your career
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving - from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes.
Our products and solutions help to improve the business performance of our customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.
We are looking for a highly talented, dynamic and innovative software development internthat can:
· Collaborate within a scrum team to deliver user stories defined by the product owner
· Develop new or improve existing software products
· Perform feasibility studies that may include prototypes
· Analyse new business requirements
· Design and develop software, accompying unit tests and supporting documentation according to Amadeus standards and best industry practices
· Debug and fix our products in response to incidents raised by our customers
Develop and Grow
· Build a rapport with colleagues in order to effectively collaborate to deliver each sprint's objectives
· Enhance technical capability via hands-on work, attending training or reading
· Develop and grow capabillity to solve complex problems
· Self motivated and able to work autonomously
· Analytical and conceptual thinking
· Good written and oral skills
· Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team
· Organisation & planning skills
· C++ and/or Java
Congratulations on taking up this challenge, so where to next?
Apply online today to complete the CodinGame!
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.