If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
· Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions,
· Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies,
· Model, design and implement databases as necessary,
· Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines,
· Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product,
· Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments,
· Develop software according to Amadeus Standards.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
· BS or MS degree in Management Information System, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related fields,
· Ability to work in multicultural environment with global IT team and business units,
· Experienced on Microsoft technologies, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, MVC framework, Angular, Couchbase and web based projects,
· Minimum 3 years of hands on coding experience,
· Experience on interface coding is an asset,
· Strong team player with collaborative mind-set,
· Agile (Scrum/Kanban) preferred experience,
· Travel Industry experience is preferred,
· No travel restrictions.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.