Join us and shape the future of travel
Amadeus is the leading provider of IT solutions to the worldwide travel and tourism industry.
We are seeking highly motivated and talented IT professionals who enjoy technical challenges and are eager to contribute to the design and delivery of IT solutions that impact the business, social, and human facets of the travel industry.
At Amadeus, you will grow your career alongside some of the best minds in the world. Our teams work regularly with colleagues of different cultures in international markets, creating and designing solutions that shape the travel industry.
Amadeus is part of everything it takes to bring travel to life. We provide the technology that keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to check-in and departure processes.
Our people are driven by a passion for ‘Where next?’ and our ambition is to improve the travel experience of hundreds of millions of people every day. At Amadeus, you can take pride and responsibility in your work, facilitating the entire travel journey from door to door. Amadeus does this by joining up key players in the travel industry: travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more. We give those companies the tools to serve travellers better and to manage their own business more effectively.
Would you like to understand how your flight booking is processed, stored, published to airlines, customs and billing systems?
Join a young and dynamic team of Software Engineers and Business Analysts in the center of Amadeus booking system to find out!
About the role
You will beengaged in the full Software Development Life Cycle: Technical Design, Development, Support of Business Analysts, Testing, Implementation and Production support.
Aswe are a global organization,you will alsoact as point of contactof Operations and Customer Service teams during Sydney hours.
You will work on:
· Coordinate and plan the Change Request between severalimpacted developers and report accurately the time spent on the activity
· Contribute to design, developments, problem investigations, support and testing within agreed standards and timescales
· Ensure deliverables meet the required Amadeus quality standards
· Write operational and software documentation necessary for the application from a technical standpoint
· Support the other teams involved in the SDLC such as Business Analyst, Testers and Product Managers
You will bring:
· 2- 4 years of experience asC++ Software Development Engineer
· Good database knowledge RDBMS/SQL (Oracle preferred)
· Familiar with Linux
· Java, Python, Perl or other scripting languages
· Strong analytical, time management and problem solving skills
· Team player who builds working relationships and cooperates to aim team goals
· Proactivity, and strong initiative, autonomy
W hy Amadeus?
Join us and shape the future of travel. Amadeus is at the heart of the global travel industry. Our people, our technology and our innovation are dedicated to working with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.