If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
TheQuality & Test Systems (Q&T) product engineering group serves the core Distribution business of Amadeus as well as Airline IT e-commerce business and the Rail IT and Travel Intelligence new businesses. It is responsible in particular for the Travel search & shopping functionalities, enabling users to find travel options with priced itineraries made from the offerings of full-service carriers, low-cost carriers and railways.
The Quality (QUA) group is accountable for the quality of allSearch, Shopping and Pricingproducts. With a intensive traffic of more than 1.5 billion transactions a day and a shipping frequency of 2 releases per week, the QUA group acts as a focal point to ensure that all new releases can safely be loaded in production.
QA Engineers within the Quality of Project Releases team (QPJ) strongly interacts with other actors of the software development cycle (Product Analysts, Software Developers). In Waterfall or in Scrum, they are active part of the Core Team from the specification review until the project release sign-off and delivery to customer. They have to ensure that project features are delivered according to explicit (functional) and implicit (non-functional) requirements.
Develop, execute and maintain software test scenarios, with the aim of keeping the software at expected quality level. Accountable for test strategy implementation.
· Implement test strategy for their area, in compliance with the global test strategy
· Participate in specification reviews to provide input on testability requirements
· Responsible for the project, product or release quality control
· Define test cases from customer’s requirements. Ensure traceability with specifications
· Write test plan (functional and/or non-functional and/or non-regression)
· Design test cases
· Develop automated test case scripts
· Prepare test environment and test data, and execute the test cases
· Provide go/no-go for their test campaign
· Provide information to developers in order to fix defects. Perform PTR fix verification
· Give go/no-go for the load of Production PTRs
· Responsible for PTRs sorting meeting
· Document software defects
· Responsible for reporting and communicating on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions
· Ensure improvement of non-regression test repository
· May act as QA Manager in specific cases
· University degree in Business or Scientific studies or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant work experience
Previous experience in R&D within Amadeus
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.