If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services
within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us!
Let’s shape the future of travel together.
· Provide P&C Partner support to a key or main area of the business with a full generalist remit
· Provide P&C support for Employee Relations and Trade Union issues
· Participate in P&C Team Projects as appropriate
Global mobility / new starter and leaver process
· Coordination of multiple systems here too (health questionnaire, background check, SAP mobility action, new hire creation, etc
· Ensuring sign off for cross checking with colleagues to ensure 100% accurate information before forwarding to HRBP
· Send out Relocation information to new starter
· Ensure you are point of contact for any queries regarding relocation
· Collate relocation quotes for the individuals and decide on a provider
· Once staff member relocated, and full costs received request a PO
· Merging and creating where appropriate, new hire offer letters and contracts including all relevant Company information
· Managing the leaver process and following up with the exit interviews
· Systems Maintenance Ensuring all P&C systems are accurate and up to date
· Updating information and reporting lines to ensure these are correct when used or Gallup engagement reports, PDR#s, PWC reports and salary reviews
· Ensuring information is fit for purpose and used in line with GDPR guidelines.
· Recording the relevant documents in the individual SAP file and ensure all data on SAP for employees, including new starters is accurate as follows:
· Creating position codes, Creating staff numbers, Recording absences, Updating records – change of address, PPP etc. Data collation and analysis, i.e. running MI reports for HRBPs/Managers - new starters, probation reports, sickness, monthly management and training reports etc E-learning training, Health Questionnaire, NI Forms, Banking, Include any benefit details : Den plan, health scheme, pension info, etc
Talent Management / Engagement / Recruitment
· Work closely with business leaders and managers to build capabilities, plan and manage talent, develop approaches that achieves shared organisational objectives
· Work with the business to ensure we manage talent both recruiting and development of HP employees
· Involved in developing managers with local managers workshops (e.g, absence, employment law) Lead Engagement across the site and implement all activities related to this
· Involved in the Internal recruitment process for Unit Managers and above, collaborating with the Talent Team
· Focused events that provides key business updates and a networking opportunity to those participating Ensure the events are engaging and logistics are seamless.
· Events include Summer and end of year event as well as any Corporate events, such as the Amadeus workshops and any corporate celebrations / milestones
· Collaborating with the Communications manager regarding communication material around the building and to staff / employees Quarterly Newsletters to the business
· Employee Relations
· Employee Relations Coordinate and supporting performance management and managing all employee relations cases relating to grievances, disciplinary in a manner that is in line with policy and legally compliant and pragmatic.
· Ensure compliance with all UK legislation and ensure readiness for pending legislation. Support with business evolution, administer changes associated with this. Step in when more complex ER cases arise that are not in your area for support.
· Support Global Business Partners
· Review attrition levels and reasons forleaving and to implement actions as a result
Job Holder Profile
· Ideally ‘A’ level education
· Ideally CIPD qualified
Relevant work experience
· A strong background in HR administration is crucial, with up to date knowledge of employment legislation.
· Experience working on employee relations
· Ideally experience of HR in a similar technical environment
· IT literate in Microsoft desktop suite
· Experience in defining, utilizing and integrating HR/training databases, ideally SAP, for analysis and reporting
· Employee relations / employment law
· Career development and coaching
· Experience in SAP highly desirable
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.