Description de l'offre
Design the applications that will shape the travel experience of our customers
Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, the future of travel has never been more exciting. With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career. You’ll be shaping the way the world moves.
Amadeus powers travel. Our solutions connect travelers to the journeys they want through travel agents, search engines, tour operators, airlines, airports, hotels, cars and railways. Our business success relies on our people being passionate in better technology that makes better journeys.
With us, you will work in an exciting and multicultural environment where you will be able to learn every day, drive your career, and enjoy your life at work - and out of work.
Amadeus delivers added value products and solutions to travel agencies, corporations, airlines and other travel businesses worldwide as well as provide the e-commerce products for Amadeus.
Amongst other products Amadeus provides the Amadeus Selling Platform & Connect, a professional browser based front office reservation product; the Amadeus Sales Management Solution covering the activities of the travel agent from front office to mid-office, Amadeus Reservation Desktop the front office for airline dedicated to professional and all e-Commerce platforms: Amadeus e-Retail Engine for airlines and Amadeus e-Travel Management for corporations and travel resellers. In this context, the Front Office Reservation (FOR) (Selling Platform Classic/Connect & Amadeus e-Travel Management) Services (QDS) department includes 3 teams for these products operation implementation and support.
Operational Engineers are required to manage the implementation, releasing and support process to ensure long-term production stability and availability for Amadeus distribution products.
· Ensure availability and stability of production environments - monitoring
· Provide cross-team support on production environment and technologies (dev, stress tests, security, ... )
· Act as the liaison between development and Amadeus Data Centre teams in Erding Germany
· Provide expertise on architecture solutions and guidelines for operability and stability
· Capacity to use defined standards to create objectives for information integrity, availability, and data privacy.
· Enforce security standards - PCIDSS review and auditing and follow up
· Contribute to transversal projects devops oriented
· Sharing best practices and act as production standards referee
· Support of the production environments for Amadeus distribution portfolio (SECO/SELL/AeTM)
· Support the customer facing test environments
· Review application release change requests and their impacts on production platforms
· Optimize productions platforms and operation procedures
· Support operation staff with complex problems and act as an expert within one or more specific areas
· Contribute to architecture and changes review in order to ensure operability consistency
· Diagnose causes of malfunctions and propose solutions
· Understand operational standards and ensure products comply with them.
· Web servers administration (Apache, IIS)
· Java application servers administration (Weblogic, JBoss)
· Windows / Linus Server administration
· Web Applications knowledge (HTML, XML, JSP, Servlets, EJB)
· Internet protocols knowledge (HTTP(S), SOAP/XML)
· Database server administration (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above)
· Network and communication protocols (TCP/IP, firewall, …)
· Web accelerator (Akamai, CDN, …)
· Previous experience in production operational environment
· Previous development experience in a J2EE environment
· Engineer degree in Computing Science
· Post Graduate degree in related subject is an advantage
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.