Description de l'offre
Design the applications that will shape the travel experience of our customers!
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Before you start, we have some questions:
· Are you looking for an internship/1-2 years apprenticeship as part of your academic program?
· Are you enrolled (or in process to be enrolled) in a Management/Business school or university?
· Have you studied/experimented business strategy, business operations and/or business development?
· Do you speak English?
If the answer is ”YES” to all those questions, take few minutes to read this job description and apply.
As an intern/apprentice, you will contribute to:
· provide proper reporting on strategy and business operations,
· partner with different stakeholders to track & improve project performances,
· collect relevant KPIs for reporting purposes,
· present findings and recommendations to appropriate decision groups,
· manage customer requests and provide them with the necessary support,
· organize and participate to workshops to unlock operation issues,
· review and improve business processes.
As our ideal candidate,
· you are pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree studies in Engineering or Business/Management related fields (Business Strategy, Project Management, Marketing, Business Development, etc.),
· you have a high level of proficiency in English (oral and written),
· you have studied/experimented business management,business operations and/or business development,
· you have already heard about or worked with SharePoint or other collaborative platforms,
· you are known for your dynamism and problem solving skills
· you are known for your structured mindset, and analytical skills
· you have the capability to think “outside of box”, get things done on time and be synthetic,
· you have interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to evolve in a multicultural team.
This list of activities is non exhaustive and may vary depending of the hiring department.
Does that sound like you? If so, take few minutes to apply now and be a part of the adventure in an exciting environment!
Please note that in accordance with the French law, internships and apprenticeships require a school agreement and the selected applicants must be registered students until the end of their contract.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We are committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.