Join us and shape the future of travel
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
Travel Channel department provides solutions for e-commerce business such as the Amadeus Selling Platform & Connect, a professional browser based front office reservation product. In this context, the Front Office Reservation Services department includes 3 teams for these products operation implementation and support.
The IMP team is responsible of implementing infrastructure evolutions needed to support the growing number of Amadeus e-commerce customers. This task implies the coordination with many teams of development and Amadeus Data Centre teams during several weeks.
Scope of apprenticeship is automation of sub-processes of infrastructure setup to speed up and secure them.
- Participate in clarifying the sub-process to be automated, extract inputs and outputs working with team members
- Participate in writing Java scripts to automatically open tickets to involved teams
- Participate in automating the scheduling of created scripts setting up Jenkins pipeline. Produced jobs will be designed to be easily reused for other processes.
- Participate in testing the designed flow in real situations with team members
- Good Java knowledge
- Good English skills (team members are not all French speakers)