BUSINESS CONTROLLER & ANALYST HF
Description de l'offre
Present in 14 countries, we propose IT Solutions and Engineering Consulting to the world’s largest companies. For more than 20 years, a passion for engineering has driven us: ALTEN today is a European leader in engineering consulting and advanced technologies.
To follow our growth and development on the International perimeter (16 000 employees, turnover superior to 1 billiards €), the ALTEN Group is looking for a:
Business Controller & Analyst
Based in ALTEN Sweden, Goteborg
You will report directly to the Head of the International Development Department. Your assignment consists in consolidating and analysing the operational data from ALTEN in Sweden.
Your main tasks will be the following ones:
- Producing weekly, monthly & quarterly operational reports for the Group as well as ad hoc analysis upon request
- Analysing with a critical eye the weekly operational indicators (KPIs)
- Providing the best quality reports and analysis for key deadlines such as:
- the monthly business review (MBR) with the Top Management & the COO
- the Committee Career (CC) (biannual assessment of the commercial/management team based on operational data)
- Implementation of the Bonus System for the management team
- Maintaining & creating various dashboards for the COO to drive the activity
- Improving the information flow from subsidiaries to headquarter
- Helping in the deployment of the ALTEN tools in the new subsidiaries
- Graduated from an engineering or business school,
- You have a first successful experience in business control (2 years of professional experience in total)
- You are an expert in the advanced commands of Microsoft Excel (vlookup, TCD, macros)
- You have a good human contact and a critical mindset, you are autonomous, rigorous, figures oriented, dynamic, with a very good synthesis spirit.
- You are looking for a challenging, demanding but rewarding position
- You have some financial knowledge (ie. P&L…).
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Alten
Partenaire technologique de référence des plus grandes entreprises françaises et internationales, ALTEN est devenu en 30 ans leader mondial de l'Ingénierie et du Conseil en Technologies (plus de 28 000 collaborateurs dont 88% d’ingénieurs - CA de 2 Milliards € - implantation du Groupe dans plus de 20 pays).
Labellisé "Top employeur" 2017, ALTEN est un acteur majeur du recrutement d’ingénieurs en France et dans le monde.