Site internet: http://www.alstom.fr
V&V Engineer (M/F)Alstom
Implanté sur 12 sites en France, Alstom Transport est la première entreprise ferroviaire française et contribue au dynamisme des économies locales. Ses 9 000 collaborateurs en France sont détenteurs d’un savoir-faire destiné à servir les clients français et internationaux. Un emploi chez Alstom en génère environ trois chez ses fournisseurs.
Purpose of the Job
Contribute to the definition, finalization and maintenance of the program/project V&V strategy.
Prepare, perform and report Verification, Integration and Test activities in line with the V&V strategy and test plans, to ensure the delivery of a complete, correct and accurate Customer Solution in line with program/project requirements.
Ensure deployment of the applicable processes and the technical policies (where available), in agreement with her/his manager and with the department guidelines.
· Contribute to the definition of the V&V plan and RVT, in cooperation with the V&V leader and with other program/project stakeholders;
· Specify, procure, develop, setup and configure assets such as testbenches and instrumentation;
· Provide data to maintain KPIs defined at program/project level and by applicable processes.
· Provide valuable feedback for REX sessions and continuous improvement.
In line with the program/project V&V strategy, execute the following activities:
· Define, perform and report Verification activities on design and V&V documents;
· Define, perform and report Applicative Verification activities on the program/project deliverables.
· Define Test Plans and Test Descriptions;
· Performs Test Campaigns, analyse and validate the results, and write test reports.
· Manage configuration and change management cycle related with V&V activities (simulation configuration, anomaly tracking etc.)
· In Projects, liaise with T&C for tests exported to site execution.
· Apply the reference process, methods and tools as defined by the program/project V&V Plan.
1 year & plus, first testing experience, preferably on industrial systems having reliability or safety constraints.