Description de l'offre
* Answer and log all calls (including voicemail and email) into the Call Tracking System. Obtain and enter complete and accurate incident description into the system. Interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner to foster customer relationships.
* Responsible for the training and mentoring of all new staff additions.
* Diagnose client problems. Compare options and solutions using previous experience, training and solutions scripts to resolve client problems. Able to provide technical solutions to 80% of calls while user is on the line.
* Analyze and prioritize all calls. Understands when to escalate or route calls, or coordinate solutions with other IT resources.
* Document resolution of calls into the system. On any open/pending calls, follow up within 24 hours to ensure problem was corrected.
* Provide front-end security administration for password issues, locked accounts and multiple connections. Administrate new and existing accounts on the secure web sites.
* Provide and maintain call statistical information including phone data, daily, weekly, monthly, and upon request.
* Perform weekly call audits on all Service Desk members.
* Communicate updates from other technical areas concerning the production environments.
* Takes initiative to identify improvements in processes and works to implement the changes.
* 2-3 years experience required: Four-year degree in Information Technology or related discipline or comparable education and work experience.
* 4-5 years experience preferred
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
At the core of the Allianz Group's strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default' strategy. Allianz Technology is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group – a quest to which nearly 7,500 Allianz Technology employees around the globe have committed themselves. We at Allianz Technology of America equip the Allianz Group in the Americas with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers. At Allianz Technology of America, innovation is more than a buzzword; it is the business of the day, every day.
An equal opportunity employer.