Description de l'offre
• Receive, welcome, and refer visitors to the relevant individual or department and work as a member of the Team to deliver agreed levels of service.
• Managing a busy switchboard with high volume of phonecalls
• Accept delivery of small parcels and advises addressee.
• Maintain the reception area in a tidy condition.
• Connect callers who may be uncertain of their required contact to the most appropriate department/contact; direct call to right destination 1st time.
• Take and pass on messages. Determine when something is urgent and expedite a response.
• Administer routine parking and taxi arrangements, and issue & collect security badges for visitors.
• 2 years experience in a customer facing role
• Strong telephone manner
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong team player with the ability to build strong relationships within the team
• Commitment to continuous improvement of quality and efficiency
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Ability to build professional relationships across other business areas
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers' trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.