Located in the holding and under the responsibility from the COO, Group Policy
Administration department defines, monitors and contributes to improve contract
management and customer accounting activities and blueprint. In daily contact with the
regions and other functions, GPA is at the heart of operations and systems.
The apprentice will be the dedicated contact as a KPI controller for the Policy
Administration processes. He/she will ensure monthly consolidation of Policy
Administration key performance indicators for around 25 Business units until the delivery
of local/ regional/group dashboards thanks to Business objects solution.
- monitor KPI and operational metrics including respect of Service Level Agreements (
internal and external customers).
- deliver on demand reports & graphs
- design new regional dashboards
- present results and key deviations or changes to the team, suggest corrective or
- work on the definition of yearly targets
- coordinate monthly calls with regions to share the progress of KPIs thanks to regional
- entry point for any question/exchange with regional business teams and BO
administrators related to PA KPIs
- follow-up Policy Administration KPI roll-out in APAC and world agency (technical
set-up , data consistency checks, dashboard edition)
- Good communication skills (especially in English oral & written)
- Rigorous, organized , open-minded, good relationship skills, hands on
- MS office (very good in excel, powerpoint)
- Business objects
- Fluent in english
Start date: from November 2016
1 year - "contrat de professionnalisation"
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Euler Hermes is the world’s leading credit insurer with a rich 100-year history and a team of more than 6,000 employees in over 50 countries across the world. Our role is to assist companies of all sizes and in every industry to develop their businesses securely. Euler Hermes is a subsidiary of Allianz, a global financial services leader with 150,000 employees and more than 75 million clients. At Euler Hermes, we invest in the development and engagement of our employees through a range of talent management programs, global mobility opportunities, and a robust internal learning and development center. Euler Hermes is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
Learn more at http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ .
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ . Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.