- Research and respond to service inquiries via inbound phone calls from Sales, Broker Dealers, top producers (i.e. President's Club and Chairman’s Club members), as well as contract owners.
- Build positive business relationships with all customers by listening, interpreting, and responding on a timely basis.
- Accurately and efficiently process telephone Fund Transfer Requests, initiate other policy changes, and forward requests for processing/confirmation.
- Maintain performance level based on company specified goals and objectives. Primary performance is measured based on a combination of quality, timeliness, and availability to the customer.
- Proactively identify problems, issues, and recommend creative solutions that produce results and favorable outcomes for the client, department, and company.
- Assist with escalated customer issues that may include investigation and recovery recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required and completion of college-level business courses/degrees desired.
- At least one-year experience in customer service, call center, financial services, or annuity/life insurance
- Ability to obtain Allianz Life Financial Services (ALFS) sponsorship and Series 6 licensure within 6 months of hire.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/interpersonal)
- Complex multi-tasker
- Relationship-oriented and positive
- Information seeker
- Dependable and goal-oriented
- Comfort using calculations to determine product performance/pricing
- Ability to work shift-times between 7am-6pm (shift selection is based on employee performance)
**If Securities licensing is required as outlined above, the deadline to obtain is 90 days from the date
Variable-related activities commence.
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected, and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.
An equal opportunity employer.