Site internet: https://www.allianz.fr/recrutement
Communications intern (6 months)JOB PURPOSE/ROLE
As part of the Group Communications department, you will be involved with a variety of projects and missions, and in particular:
- Organizational support for events, such as seminars, CSR activities, and the HQ internal meeting.
- Responsible for the daily and weekly press review and their distribution
- Online monitoring of Euler Hermes press coverage (in coordination with the service provider)
- Research, write and publish internal news articles (in English), and ensure intranet is up to date
- Assist with audit and revamp of the group intranet (based on SharePoint)
- Update presentations based on financial news and evolution of group strategy
- Support video shootings
The list of responsibilities can evolve based on requests and new projects as they arise.
Student in business school/ Communication school
Skills: autonomous, organized, flexible, dynamic, proactive, interested in discovering several communication aspects.
An excellent level ofEnglish (written and oral) and Pack Office is required. You will participate to a Sharepoint training.
Start date: March 2017
6 months internship
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Euler Hermes is the world’s leading credit insurer with a rich 100-year history and a team of more than 6,000 employees in over 50 countries across the world. Our role is to assist companies of all sizes and in every industry to develop their businesses securely. Euler Hermes is a subsidiary of Allianz, a global financial services leader with 150,000 employees and more than 75 million clients. At Euler Hermes, we invest in the development and engagement of our employees through a range of talent management programs, global mobility opportunities, and a robust internal learning and development center. Euler Hermes is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
Learn more at http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ .
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ . Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.
- Intern SCM Communications and Events - 6 months
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Corporate Communications Intern (6 months)
- Farmington Hills (United States)