Site internet: https://www.allianz.fr/recrutement
C&C content ManagerJOB PURPOSE/ROLE
'Manage Claims & Collections Communication, ongoing monitoring of claims & collections regulatory developments, alerting regional/local teams, drafting and being responsible for content of publishable material on claims & collections topics, ensure regular communication on C&C topics, maintaining collection app and website pages
'Redesign the C&C communications channels and tools, enhance C&C customer journey and experience while looking for collection information, filing a C&C claim online, or requesting a dunning letter or an injunction of payment online.
'- Maintain the EH Collection App
- Maintain the EH Collection webpages
- Monitor C&C regulatory developments
- Communicate internally and externally on C&C topics
- Enhancing the C&C customer journey
- Drafting material to be published
- Ensure new material is regularly published
- Deliver internally and externally material promoting C&C
- Develop / support BU led campaigns (theme and content development)
- Develop collection positioning as a knowledge expert
'- Minimum 3 years Marketing & communication experience
- Experienced in digital and day to day contact with clients
- Participation in change management projects
- Experience of working with colleagues at all levels and from different countries / cultures / departments
- Experience of negotiating requirements with internal / external customers and suppliers
Leadership Behaviours :
'- Strong inter-personal skills ; ability to work well with staff at all levels
- Cross-culturally aware, with the ability to perform effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent English language (written and oral) skills
- Excellent communicator
'- Good Scores in customers and brokers surveys
- Number of app downloads
- Number of publications on website and app
- Number of visits on collection website pages
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Euler Hermes is the world’s leading credit insurer with a rich 100-year history and a team of more than 6,000 employees in over 50 countries across the world. Our role is to assist companies of all sizes and in every industry to develop their businesses securely. Euler Hermes is a subsidiary of Allianz, a global financial services leader with 150,000 employees and more than 75 million clients. At Euler Hermes, we invest in the development and engagement of our employees through a range of talent management programs, global mobility opportunities, and a robust internal learning and development center. Euler Hermes is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
Learn more at http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ .
If you are interested in the position above and think you have the right profile please follow the online application process. For more detailed information on the company and our career opportunities please go to our website: http://www.eulerhermes.com/careers/ . Applications by postal mail can be sent to HR.