OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
WIRING APPLICATION ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
WIRING APPLICATION ENGINEER
The resource will be in charge of:
· Generate the technical documentation (drawings, BOM) in line with the planning of various phases of the development
· Ensure the execution of the following technical activities in line with the project’s RASI chart
· Choice of main components (coverings, attachments, Signal & Power Solutions with the goal to increase the Signal & Power Solutions - CS penetration)
· Support the Customer for DMU and the physical layout
· Support the EDS Component Designer for channels & grommets
Support the Customer in the “Installation FMEA”
· Support the E/E Architecture Concept designing the wiring harness
· Manage the Design Activities towards Success of the Program
· Schedule frequent Design Team Meetings and set up properly the application supporting the P-FMEA in the Plant
· Assume leadership for all special technical initiatives on the project as required and to ensure that the Product Engineering KPI are properly maintained ad updated
· Report updates, progress and roadblocks of the Design to the Product Engineering Manager
· Assume responsibility to evaluate significant issues / risk items in the Design Development
· Support the Plant in the industrialization phase
· Support the Wiring harness Auto Qualification defining the test planning
· Apply the Design Change procedure respecting the lead time agreed with the Customer
· propose Cost Reduction solutions to improve performance
· Technical Interface with the customer in the assigned Program
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electrical Engineering, and at last 2 years of experience in similar role in Automotive field.
He/She has good ability to work in teams, proactive approach and good knowledge of Italian and English languages.
· knowledge in the field of the wiring harness and electrical components design
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Europe, Italy, Piemonte
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
Level of experience
1 to 3 years