OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Project Engineer Packaging Equipment M/F
As a Packaging Engineer you are responsible for a number of packaging projects within the production of a Pharmaceutical organization.
· You analyze and reduce the problems that arise on the production line.
· You implement cost improvements related to the packaging line.
· You are responsible for managing operational issues and projects regarding packaging materials and processes.
· You propose improvements to make the processes more stable and / or more efficient.
· You take care of the follow up of the communication with different channels (QA / QC / production / end customer).
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 850 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
As a project engineer in packaging you have following profile:
· You can submit a master's degree, or are equivalent by experience.
Knowledge of cGMP is a must.
· You have relevant experience within the industry with packaging equipment and technology.
· You are a team player who can also work independently.
· You are analytical, you can work with deadlines and you are determined.
· You express yourself well in English (and Dutch), both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of French is a plus.
As an AKKA consultant, you will be:
· In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
· Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.
In case of technical problem, please send your application to email@example.com.
Europe, Belgium, Flanders, Antwerp
Level of experience
All levels of experience
English (3 : Advanced)