OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Mechanical System Architect
Are you looking for a company which invests in your professional but also personal development, check our vacancy and don’t hesitate to apply!
The department consists of a number of competency groups such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software and Project Management. In Multidisciplinary Project Teams, we specify, design, develop and qualify professional products for our customers.
You will contribute to develop state-of-the-art, high-tech systems-challenge to meet performance specifications, quality, time and cost aspects. You get in touch with every engineering process step and you work in a very dynamic environment where there are possibilities of collaborating in multidisciplinary and international teams. Attention for individual achievements and talent management, you have the possibility to connect the mechanical development with the production and test environment.
As a System Architect, you are responsible for specifying and creating a technically consistent system design, taking into account the functional requirements of the customer and the respecting the requirements of cost and time.
In close collaboration with your colleagues from other disciplines, you translate system specifications and constraints into the specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology, functions and modules. You are responsible for documenting and maintaining this process. In addition, you perform trade-off studies to determine the desired execution scenario for the realization of one or two of these modules.
You take care of knowledge transfer and help mechanics to develop their competences to a higher level. There is also room for ownership of (new) ideas.
If "Other" specify:
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechatronics or Mechanics Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor industry
· Minimum 10 years working experience as chief constructor / System architect
· Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
· Good communication skills to interact with customers and suppliers
· Proficient in English and Dutch.
· Technical leadership; you give direction to technical project teams
· Abstract and out-of-the-box ability to think
· You communicate clearly and effectively with all levels and disciplines
· You have a clear and structured way of report
· You build and maintain networks in both the internal organization and beyond
· You are able to challenge others, and come up with even better ideas
· You are pro-active and enterprising set up
Are you ready to join AKKA? Please fill out the application form via the website. Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle. for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3140 851 6421.
Europe, The Netherlands, South of The Netherlands, North Brabant
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Mechatronics / Robotics
· Mechanical Engineer
Level of experience
10 years and more
· Dutch (3 : Advanced)
· English (3 : Advanced)