OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Mechanical Engineer - Precision Mechanics
Want to benefit from working for an international company and be able to work in various countries, join AKKA!
· You will study the Customer Requirements Specifications
· You will design concepts to realize mechanical components for the high tech sector, related to mechatronics systems and motion control
· In the system design phase, you will draw up several concepts and you will deliver a design which is feasible for your specific project
· You will check your design on manufacturability, serviceability, costs etc.
If "Other" specify:
· Bachelor of Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with a focus in precision mechanics
· You have minimum 5 years of work experience in the high-tech sector
· You have experience working with metals
· You have experience with design principles, dynamics, cleanroom, motion control
· You have experience with NX or Solidworks
· You speak fluent English, Dutch is a huge plus
In order to help you achieve your professional goals in your projects, you will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and will have the opportunity to:
· Develop your skills and expertise within an international group
· Be involved in subsequent empowering projects in line with your competencies and your expectations, within the main industrial groups
· Advance in your career by evolving within job positions and across different sectors
· All that while you will be regularly invited to AKKA events to get in touch with other colleagues and have the chance to gather all together in a chill atmosphere!
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Julie for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to Julie.email@example.com or call +3140 851 6424.
Europe, The Netherlands, South of The Netherlands
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Mechanical Engineer
Level of experience
5 to 10 years
English (3 : Advanced)