OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
Mechanical engineer/ builder
For one of our clients are we looking for a German speaking Mechanical engineer. This company is active in the design, construction and manufacture of high technology machinery for the maintenance, renewal and measurement of railways worldwide. They wish to strengthen their Technical Office and where they are looking for an ENGINEER/CONSTRUCTOR/MECHANICAL SORTING ENGINEER.
MAIN TASKS :
· Design of complex machines and sub-systems of a high technological level in compliance with customer specifications, directives and standards in force.
· Definition of machine architecture
· Control of plans, technical choices and design documents
· Interface with technical teams and production to ensure that the defined functionality of the machine is in place
· Ensuring product reliability and stability
· Development of new products (vision of technological evolution in the medium and long term)
Machining / Heavy Industry
· Engineering degree HES, EPF or equivalent
· Experienced in the development of prototypes (multi-disciplinary and multi-trade: mechanical, hydraulic, electrical engineering) of complex machines or railway.
· 10 years of experience in the construction of high-tech special machines
· Complex technical analysis and decision-making capacity
· English and German level B2.
· Mastery of computer tools: 2D, 3D, MS Office
· Send your application in English
· Only complete applications that correspond exactly to the required profile will be processed.
· Swiss or EU-citizen
Europe, Switzerland, Vaud, Lausanne
Chemin de Blandonnet 8, 1214 Vernier — Geneva
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Mechatronics / Robotics
· Mechanical Engineer
· Electrical Engineer
Level of experience
10 years and more