OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
Electronic Hardware Developer
Your role :
· Technical lead in Hardware electronics.
· Development with ASIC.
· Electronic development, design and validation of components for automotive applications.
· Analyse specifications and establish technical configuration.
· Design and do simulation of schematic of electronic circuit.
· Performance of electronic product documentation.
· Propose solutions to reduce time for problem solving and standardization.
· Strong experience with hardware and / or Electronics development.
· English fluent.
· German or French is a plus (not mandatory).
· Knowledge of Power electronics (PWM) or integrated H-bridge for BLDC motor control.
· Automotive or manufacturing background (is a plus).
· Knowledge of Spice or Matlab toolset is a plus.
· Strong communication skills.
Europe, Switzerland, Fribourg, Fribourg
Level of experience
3 to 5 years