OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Control System Engineer - Automotive
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Control System Engineer- Automotive
The resource will support the collection of the basic requirements for the integration of the Vehicle Control Module controller, the specification of functional requirement to accomplish ADAS requirements and the support for the pre-development and validation activities required to accomplish the proof of concept of the new vehicle dynamics functions that will be introduced or improved.
Control system engineer will follow the activities in collaboration with Vehicle Electronics, Vehicles Dynamics or Vehicle Control and direct contact with other teams, both in Vehicle Electronics, and in other departments, like Vehicle Validation.
• Analysis of the already available requirement specifications for VCM related to the management of positive torque
• Collection of specific INCA traces for each VCM requirement specifications, based on the identified use cases
• Creation of subsystem requirement specifications related to the component functions related to Positive Torque management (CC, ACC)
• Definition of the test cases related to the component function
•Analysis of the Cruise Control and Adaptive Cruise Control functions
• Support for the preparation of preliminary SW requirements specification during the Proof of Concept phase for CC and ACC
• Test on bench to support the validation phase of the CC and ACC Proof of Concept
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Automotive Engineering, Electronics, or Mechanical engineering, at last 1 year of experience in similar role, good technical knowledge of the E/E architecture of trucks or passenger cars, Good technical knowledge of Vehicle Dynamics principles and Advanced Driving functions, experience in the development of functions related to Powertrain and Vehicle Dynamics, good technical knowledge of Vehicle Networks (CAN, LIN)
Good knowledge of Italian and English languages.
Willing to travel in Italy and abroad.
• good knowledge of Vehicle Networks: CAN, LIN
• Good knowledge of CANAlyzer / CANOe / dbc
• Basic experience in development according to ISO26262 / Functional Safety process
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31st December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap
Europe, Italy, Piemonte, Torino
Minimum level of education required
6. Master Degree
Level of experience
1 to 3 years