OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
ADAS Project Engineer
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
ADAS Project Engineer
The resource will be responsible for Management and evaluation of technical costs relating to the development of driving aid components and systems ADAS, generation of optimization proposals on driving aid components and systems. He/she will be Technical interface with "Technical Setting" Team for CAPEX evaluation of driving aid components and systems.
· Creation and generation proposal of optimized technical solution in terms of cost avoidance
· Creation and revision of technical & economics documentation in terms of continous monitoring Periodic program review with "Technical Setting" Team , ADAS Specialists.
· Generation of Technical & Economics documents, consistent with Automotive Standards, in cooperation with all the involved departments, and other Regions, according to the Standardization Plan, change management for every Vehicle Model Initiative
The perimeter includes the Electric & Electronic components
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent, previous experience between 3 or 5 years. Ability to work alone and to support/consult work team. Good ability in time management. Good knowledge of Italian and English languages.
Willing to travel in Italy and abroad.
· Automotive Electronics know-how and practice
· Competence in driving aid components and systems
· Applications (ADAS) and HW platform
· Base knowledge on SW development
· Project/Program management basics
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and of Google Suite
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0
Europe, Italy, Piemonte, Torino
Minimum level of education required
6. Master Degree
Level of experience
3 to 5 years